Thursday, February 26, 2015

Make the Money, Don't Let The Money Make You?

There comes a time in one's life where one asks, "What ways can I make money?" And you want to think about smart ways, not stupid ways. You want to enjoy doing it. You want your time to be well-invested. You want it to be fulfilling.

I thought about the things I could do... write books... maybe find some programming languages I enjoy... make a niche category of YouTube videos.

Life is an experiment. So you have to experiment. My ambition can be bigger than my head sometimes, I think.

I sit here contemplating, what kind of style of YouTube videos I could make. I could continue to make the ones I do, but it may take a while before I get where I want to be. Doing reviews, satire, an analysis, etc, of video games came to mind. Well, you have to start somewhere.

I will go toward what I think are best. Make them, see what happens.

Also, workshops. Workshops come to mind. Legitimate ones where I can teach people about something.

But we also need to keep in mind to not be a complete workaholic, that sometimes, we also have to enjoy life. So I can't stress too much about this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment